Don Roberts is a recognized online marketing strategist who’s been featured on ABC, CBS, NBC, and Fox News affiliates. He’s personally made select area businesses some of the most easily findable, well-known, and most desirable brands in their local marketplaces.
Don’s businesses specialize in making the Internet work 24/7 for his clients and coaching students. He’s the Founder and Chief Marketing Strategist at:
- NetMarketingFusion.com – Focuses on using the Internet to deliver customers to local business owners
- National Real Estate Marketing – Focuses on delivering a continuous stream of unique leads to real estate professionals
- DonRobertsOrg.com – Focuses on helping those that are newer to Internet marketing master WordPress marketing tools and strategies to earn job-replacing income
Don is the Editor and Publisher of the “go to” guide on small business marketing called Digital Marketing Guide (DMG). Each issue of DMG is packed with expert advice from top Internet marketing professionals who use the same proven strategies with their clients. DMG is designed to show small business owners how to make their businesses more findable online…naturally leading to more sales.
Subject Matter Expertise
Don is a recognized expert in the following search engine marketing categories:
- Small Business Marketing – Local Business Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Reputation Management Marketing
- Press Release Marketing
- Business Directory Marketing
- Website Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
What Others Are Saying…
“Don is an educator and an advocate for the success of his clients.”
~ Jack Mize (3-Time Best-Selling Author and Local Marketing Expert)
“Don is my trusted adviser.”
~ Michael Baum (3-Time Angie’s List “Super Service” Luxury Home Builder)
“The quality of the responding customers has escalated nicely since you and your team have been on board.”
~ Don Vesey (Creator of the Wonderful Select Sleep Mattress)
Don speaks at national and international events, including:
- The “World Connects Summit” in Toronto
- “Think Big New York“
- The “Commercial Short Sale Summit“, and
- The “San Jose Real Estate Investors” organization
Don has been the Master of Ceremonies for the well-known “Mega Partnering” business wealth networking events. And, he has also appeared on ABC’s flagship radio station KABC in Los Angeles.
Don has shared the stage with business tycoons, including:
- Gene Simmons (KISS founder & merchandising mogul)
- George Ross (Donald Trump’s right-hand man)
- Jay Abraham (Marketing Legend)
- Joe Sugarman (Marketing Legend)
- Rudy Giuliani (Former Mayor of New York)
- Nideo Qubein (Chairman of Great Harvest Bread)
- Robert Kiyosaki (Founder of Rich Dad)
- Blair Singer (Co-Founder of Sales Partners Worldwide)
- Bruce Buffer (Branding Expert)
- JT Foxx (Business Coach)
- Raymond Aaron (Business Coach)
Don speaks on the subjects of online marketing strategy, business building, and business relationship building.
Don is a Certified Local Marketing Consultant (CLMC) from the Marketing Mastery Association. He has studied under the “Who’s Who” of top Internet marketers in the world, including:
- Mike Long (conversion & marketing)
- Greg Morrison (SEO & networks)
- Ryan Deiss (publishing & marketing)
- Andy Jenkins (video)
- Eben Pagen (product promotion)
- Jack Mize (local marketing)
- Dori Friend (SEO & networks)
- Michael Taggart (local marketing & press releases)
- Mike Koenigs (local marketing)
- Barry Plaskow (Facebook & local marketing)
- Brian Anderson (local marketing)
- Keith Baxter (SEO & press releases)
- Paul Clifford (press releases)
- Amy Porterfield (Facebook)
- Dr. Ben Adkins (Facebook)
- Don Crowther (social media)
- Peter Garety (traffic generation), and
- …dozens more
Don brings the benefit to his clients from having some of the top business coaches in the world, including:
- Robert Kiyosaki (Founder of Rich Dad)
- Blair Singer (Founder of Sales Partners Worldwide)
- George Ross (Donald Trump’s Right-hand Man)
- JT Foxx (Founder of Mega Partnering), and
- Raymond Aaron (Business Expert)
Don is a Certified Sales Partner. He also has a Masters Degree in Systems Management from USC.
Community & Giving
Don is a champion for providing clean water for third world villagers who have no access to clean water. And, thanks to the awareness brought about by his business adviser George Ross (of “The Apprentice” TV show), Don also supports the St. Jude Children’s Hospital organization.
Don is also a long-time lender to numerous small business owners located around the world through Kiva.org. Don likes to help other entrepreneurs achieve their dreams…especially the ones who are taking their first steps. Visit Don’s lender page.
Don volunteers his time in the elementary school system, as well as in youth soccer.
Don loves the Internet and the opportunities it makes available to anyone who is open to it’s possibilities. Don credits Robert Kiyosaki (and his life-changing board game Cashflow 101) for helping him learn how to get out of the “rat race” (Get Cashflow 101 if it’s still available…you’ll be glad to have it). “The Secret” was a significant turning point in Don’s life (‘Thank you’ Rico). Don’s friend John Assaraf and the amazing Joel Osteen have helped Don to take his success to higher levels.
Don loves pro basketball…his team is The Lakers. Don’s favorite TV shows are 24, House of Cards, and The West Wing. He likes Mission Impossible-like movies…and just about anything from Tom Clancy and Pixar.
Connect With Don
Filed Under: Don Roberts
#Business #Marketing #DonRoberts #SEO